Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Kansas City

Oh yeah. We stopped in Kansas City. Just south of, technically. In my effort to stay hydrated, I drank some water from the sink in the motel room. Big mistake. I spent the next 20 hours thinking I was going to die. No, not really. Let's just say I was filled with regret for drinking the water. And there was plenty of room for the regret, because I suddenly found myself filled with nothing else.

Kansas City, I'm not a fan of your water. IF I ever drive through again, I might let you make it up to me. Maybe.

Blech.


- CheeZ

3 comments:

  1. Yup... big mistake it is. You shouldn't be drinking tap water anywhere you go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told Redline for you to drink a glass of Peppermint Tea. Well, next time if you're getting stomach pain, gas, or diarrhea, drink a glass or two of Peppermint Tea rather than taking over the counter medication. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kansas... Perhaps it's the spirit of the cow...

    Hope you're feeling better. In the future, stick to beer. =)

    ReplyDelete