Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Waning Moon Over Tennessee

Redline and I just walked back from the laundry facility and I saw this:



The moon looks the same as it does everywhere else. But we're here, in Newport, Tennessee. A place I've never seen or even heard of before.

Tomorrow, we head out to another place I've never been, to start a project that will leave us in the woods for six months, battling the elements and the unknown, in a race to build an earthship before the North Carolina weather shuts us down for the winter.

To aid us, we have boatloads of theory, and a stubborn belief that this is totally possible. And tools. I guess we don't have tools yet, but we'll have them tomorrow. Oh wait. We do have a machete, so that's good.

I'll admit it. I've got some butterflies. Anyways, that ran through my head when I was looking at the moon.




- CheeZ

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! That's sooo pretty. Is that the moon on the lower left?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome!!! It is cool to see things from where you are...Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great point of reference/connection, same moon I'm seeing...

    ReplyDelete