Thursday, September 3, 2009

Next Stop: Taos, New Mexico





We're about to leave Flagstaff. We're not in a big hurry because we're only going as far as Taos. We'll sleep there tonight and visit Earthship HQ tomorrow. There's a community outside Taos that consists entirely of earthships. Should be sight to see.

They offer a self-guided tour of a fully functional earthship. We'll spend several hours there and we'll take a lot of pictures and a lot of notes. Seeing a live example should help me visualize this a bit.

---

Washed down some vitamins with the last of the goat milk this morning and liked it a little less than I did yesterday. Maybe that means I'll like it more next time. I hope so.

Today, we'll be talking about the fruits and vegetables we're going to plant. My entry later tonight will have a lot of info about that.

Time to saddle up.






No, that's not me. It's not Redline, either. Just your regular-old donkey-riding donkey rider.


-CheeZ

1 comment:

  1. Hey there,

    Glad you've been able to find internet along your journey. I hope you're having fun as well. Remember, getting there is half the fun!

    ReplyDelete